View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kksdragons View Post
Thanks for replying!

It has about 80 html files and a lot of graphics generated during the scanning process that look like smeared pages. I honestly can't remember if it validated originally but I have Sigil set to validate w/flight crew every time I save (in hopes this somewhat idiot proofs what I'm trying to do :P).

After my original post, I DID go back in and delete all those crummy graphics and that seems to have helped. It hasn't crashed since.

Ergo, there must be some sort of size limit so, as I continue, I should probably figure out how to split the file. I think it's too late to split it in Calibre now but I'll probably do that next time I come up against a really large file!
I have worked with almost 200 files before without problem.

Validate with W3C before if you are having problems.
Damaged images can cause problems (and Validate will NOT find those), you would need to explode a COPY and use image tools to validate, then repair the master copy
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote