View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 10:38 AM   #303
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I have just encountered this in a book. My font size increases to the chapter header size. Not only in this chapter but it seems in the entire book.

I went through 3 successive chapters and it changed the font size every time. Then I used the TOC to go back and I can't seem to make it do that any more. I have been trying for 1/2 an hour and the font stays correct. Most peculiar.

Oddly enough when the font size changed the font slider stayed the same.

I was wrong before it seems to be a whole new bug or feature.

Helen
Sorry you're seeing this, too. I hope it gets fixed soon, because I am very close to reverting to a previous FW.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote