View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 03:31 PM   #93
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyEvie View Post
Great job on always updating this plugin. However I am having trouble working with the Freading site.
From your log I can see that the problem is with the configuration of the library.

To configure a Freading library you need to click on the Provider column for the library and change the value from Overdrive to Freading. And then you need to set the library-Id to just "freelibrary", not "freelibrary.freading.com". See the HELP screen in the plugin or Usage Details in the first post of this thread for more information.

Let me know if you need further assistance.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote