View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 01:06 PM   #56
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapyap View Post
I need some "white space" on a page. I hate ultra-narrow or non-existent margins; didn't like them in paper books and don't like them on an eReader.

The Kindle's default margins are very comfortable for me.
That's also how I feel about the white space on the Kobo's. The eye needs the negative space to rest; without it the page is too busy.

I guess the reason I brought it up is because people always mention the top and bottom margin on Kobo's as negatives and these people are often Kindle owners.
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote