View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 03:27 PM   #50
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo121 View Post
I would also argue that the Carta screen retains text color better with lighting. In other words, I get the impression that the text doesn't lose as much of its contrast while cranking up the light. I see it especially in comparison with Aura HD.
Perhaps, but there is still some fading out of the text on the PW2 as the lighting is increased. There doesn't seem to be as much fading with the kobo Aura to my eye, and I can eliminate the fading entirely by increasing the font weight on the Aura.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote