View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 07:06 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
A couple of suggestions:

1. Make sure that your books have distinctive cover images (all the Mobi books that I upload here do) and use the 20 titles per page, "cover only" library display mode. It makes navigation hugely faster. I have about 300 books on my Gen3 and can navigate to any one in a few seconds that way.

2. Don't use the Mobi Reader software for loading books on the device, simply use Windows Explorer and drag the files directly to the mounted USB drive; it's far quicker.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote