View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 10:56 PM   #53
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJSawyer View Post
DICTIONARY: Wonderful new feature: the dictionary (at least the main English one) now supports cross-referencing: long press on any word in a definition, and you'll be taken to the definition for that word.
I'd like to hear if this works with other dictionaries as well. And translation dictionaries. It's something that's driven me bonkers since getting my glo, especially since many definitions are like this:

"Deception: to deceive." or "Words: Plural of word"*

Brilliant definitions.

I don't know about anyone else, but we weren't allowed to include the word we were defining in our definitions in school

* These are made up examples...not actual definitions I found....or for that matter, not words I would need to look up
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote