View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 07:46 AM   #37
faltradl
Guru
faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch
Hi Artur,

do not ask for methods of fastreading. That's for advanced readers, who must read many long texts for work. Your first step must be to read more often.

Quote:
I have noticed that when I read, I tend to "hear" the words in my mind and sometimes my lips are moving as well. I have read that in order to make reading faster I have to keep my mouth busy to stay away from using my mouth to read.
Like the beginners in shool when learning writing and reading. They have to translate written words into speech, because thats the well known way. The brain must learn to scan the letters an understanding them.

With enough training you will not need to form the words with the mouth. You will her them in your head. Like, when you are thinking about somthing.

It's a bit the same like beginning reading a foreign language. First you translate word by word, and then finisch the whole sentence. But later you don't translate any more. - And speaking / reading are different systems of languages. (In some countrys really different languages.)

Greetings,
Faltradl
faltradl is offline   Reply With Quote