View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 08:46 AM   #17987
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Have yet read the King's new release and sequel to The Shining, Doctor Sleep? If not It'd sure be a great choice to read next!

I haven't read Dr Sleep, but there's an excerpt at the end of The Shining which I can't wait to get to. The Shining has been one of the creepiest books I've ever read and the movie was fantastic.
leanansidhe is offline   Reply With Quote