View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #40
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I don't think they would use the same password but who I am to take a guess. I heard of CEOs using their birthdates as passwords before. As for email address for Kobo or Sony it's pretty public their email addresses.
Lol re the CEO passwords, probably use it based on the theory that 'it couldn't happen to them'.

Just to be clear I'm talking about Kobo's account with Adobe for use of Adobe's services (the acsm stuff), and Sony likewise. Their respective business accounts - the accounts where Kobo pays Adobe to use their DRM services.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote