View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #37
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
What I was attempting to allude to (poorly, I was on the run - my bad!) was that if some of Adobe's business partners like Kobo or Sony email accounts were hacked then the possibilities for a leach further into Kobo or Sony by the hackers using those hacked accounts (and hacking others) could also be on the cards .....
I don't think they would use the same password but who I am to take a guess. I heard of CEOs using their birthdates as passwords before. As for email address for Kobo or Sony it's pretty public their email addresses.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote