View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #30
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
To clarify the three sets of binaries:

-k3: Targets the CPU used by the K2/DX/3, will work on FW 2.x/3.x. (+ 4.x, although I'd recommend the -k5 one for a K4).
-k5: Targets the CPU used by the K4/K5/PW, will work on FW 4.x/5.x

Those are built the exact same way I build my usual stuff.

The -all is a compromise built with my K3 toolchain, it targets the 'older' family of CPU (armv6), but with OpenSSL linked statically (since there's a switch from 0.9.8 to 1.0.0 somewhere in FW 5.0.x) in an attempt to make it run on everything we care about (FW 2.x/3.x/4.x/5.x) .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-21-2013 at 09:48 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote