View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 10:37 AM   #8
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Istvan diVega View Post
I think I may just have found my next device. What clinches it for me is the fact that you can access a regular folder structure, rather than having to rely on collections, which I positively detest. The fact that it's also inexpensive is just icing on an already very tasty cake.

Thanks for posting this!
You're welcome. The Frankfurt International Bookshow is going on at the moment, so I've been stalking the German ebook sites

Last edited by xendula; 09-22-2013 at 12:59 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote