View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 03:46 AM   #4
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
I keep 2 Kobo accounts, one for buying ebooks with and one for my Glo sign in.

I never buy ebooks using the Glo sign in account and only attach it to my Kobo Desktop (which is in the same account name as the Glo) when I want to upgrade the firmware.

So, the first account can be used on the Kobo Desktop, as can the second account.

But, I only keep the Glo Kobo email account synced to the Kobo desktop and not my purchasing account.

The reason I have to do that is because as far as I'm aware it's not possible to sync 1 book, or select books, at a time. The Kobo Desktop auto syncs all books.

I sideload all my Calibre cleaned epubs onto my Glo - I never use the wifi on it, nor do I use it to browse the internet. I merely use it as a 'dumb' ereader.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote