View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #4102
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Hmm...looking at the main PRS+project page, it looks like interactive fiction is now part of PRS+...so maybe it's not worth figuring out the issue with the Zork-C package?
I went back and installed regular PRS+ alpha on one of my 350s. Chess is there, as well as Zork.

While font changes did work for me this time, a lot of fiddling is necessary. When I change a font, I have to go into the size dialogue and switch back and forth between font sizes or line heights for the font choice to "take". Also, these same size and height dialogues do not pick up the real values I put in userCSSValues.js.

Zork Edition is just a smoother, more pleasing experience for me. So I went back to Zork. I will live without Chess on the Reader until/if Analogus returns. Unfortunately, it appears that he hasn't been around for several months.
Phil_C is online now   Reply With Quote