View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #14
DBDigital
Connoisseur
DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DBDigital ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
I never could understand why they went the 30 pin route for the cable. Nooks have always been USB. Granted the Nook Color and Nook Tablet had a different cable to fast charge it (the plug was a little long) but you COULD use a standard USB cable to slow charge it.

Although now that I think of it, the change could have been because the original nook color cable was problematic, not sure if it was a quality issue or design. But they seemed to have that fixed by the time the Nook Tablet came around. At least I never had (or heard) a problem with mine.
DBDigital is offline   Reply With Quote