View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 12:38 AM   #28
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
OY, someone stop me! Aceflor, it's all your fault!
That link for the green one you posted ended up costing $7.55 including shipping to the US, so I just got it - but not for myself... as a present.

If you guys don't mind doing it in Spanish, they have a lot of nice colors for super cheap!! Aceflor's Link
I am .The link exists in english too, I just posted what I ordered and went into ebay.es instead of ebay.com. Here the link in english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
The seller may be in a different timezone. Wait a day or so

It's rarely the case (hah! pun!) that the shipment is automated so efficiently that the case ships within hours of purchase. Most of the time it takes 24-48 hours.

BTW, I don't have an original case. I'm going to get the GoogleProduct 1st version (underway), and the original look-alike from above (just ordered).
And a good one too, if I may say so
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote