View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #21
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I've ordered the original look-a-like from the post above.

Now I have a slip-case (one that covers the bezel also), the first GoogleProduct version without a magnet, and an "original" one. I'll keep the one that I like best, and sell or give away the others.

Go back to the page where you ordered, and send the seller a message. As long as the case has not shipped, you should be able to cancel the order. I did it like this once (accidentally buying the wrong product), and it worked fine.
I tried right away, but the seller is not responding.
And, like you, I have the original, the Googleproduc case, and the ones that I ordered today.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote