View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:41 PM   #4096
Istvan diVega
Inharmonious
Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenChen View Post
Unfortunately, there is quite a lot of difference. You cannot use a 650 build on the 950.

Also, the apps don't really work on the 950. There is some sort of resource overflow issue that we have not been able to get around that causes the apps to hang the 950. (The apps also hang the 650, but the difference is you can use 3 or 4 apps without a problem; starting the 5th app causes the crash. On the 950, from what I hear, the crash happens when you start the first app!)
Thanks a lot for clearing that up! It's a shame, but I guess I'm really only missing out on Zork as compared to the latest version for the 950.

Is it fairly safe to assume after all this time that the current version for the 950 will be the last?
Istvan diVega is offline   Reply With Quote