View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 09:51 PM   #570
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
When I unpack a book with Kindle Unpack and repack it with Kindlegen, I got a warning: "No Page map found in the book" and search by page number is no longer available for that particular book. The page numbers are gone even though I didn't make any modification to the source files after unpacking and even though reference to page numbers are preserved in the original source files. After unpacking, I could still see a reference in each xhtml file like <a id="page88">. So, I don't know what's going on.

What is a page map and what does it look like?

How can I make my own if it's missing?

Is there anyway I can unpack and repack a Kindle book without breaking the page numbers?

Last edited by Julius Caesar; 09-08-2013 at 03:28 AM.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote