View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #14
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
Several authorities wrote one space after a full stop is correct these days but it still feels wrong. My two spaces get there by pure muscle memory! Changes like this are just not fair!
I also do two spaces by pure muscle memory, but my word processor automatically corrects it. I didn't even realize it was doing it until one day I was editing a paper and going to eliminate the extra spaces after the period and they weren't there!

Last edited by spellbanisher; 09-02-2013 at 07:16 PM.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote