View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #388
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephjk View Post
I'm pretty much up to date with my challenge. However, I've just abandoned a book that I spent three days trying to get into. I'm wondering how/if to count it. It took time away from something that could have been enjoyed and completed and this is only the second time ever that I have stopped reading a book midway.

Maybe I'll count it as a half - what do you do in the same circumstances?
One of the good things for these challenges is that we each get to make our own rules, so do whatever feels right for the intent of your challenge.

Personally, I don't count books that I abandon, but that is just me. Of course I generally know I am going to meet my goal without it, so the decision isn't hard for me.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote