View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #379
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^Yep, I love seeing all the books I've read. I try to mark those I've read prior to 2011 without a read date on GoodReads as well, but I know the list is sadly lacking in many respects. I can't remember all of the things I read in high school, but it's still fun.

I can't believe I'm approaching 200 books reads since the beginning of 2011 now. Just way too many and I know I would have forgotten them without these challenges and GoodReads.

I am officially one book away from finishing my year in the life challenge.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote