View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 07:35 AM   #378
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
After not reading for two months from April to June (very unusual) I am finally back on track to meet my goal. Of course, the goal is not about meeting goals but enjoying books. Keeping track of books read is something I wish I had begun long ago. It is enjoyable to look back over the list and remember each one.
It's one of the main reasons I do it now. I just wish I'd started keeping track long ago. Still, the record from 2010 onwards is interesting (to me).
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote