View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 06:04 PM   #78
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Ordained Irreverence (Elmo Jenkins Book One) is free today at Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...w_myk_ro_title

I found it today in one of my Amazon wish lists. It says that it was $2.99 when I added it.

Quote:
With over 170 "Five Star" reviews.

Ordained Irreverence is a very funny novel about a young church intern named Elmo Jenkins who's learning the ropes in a big downtown church. It's loaded with humorous, awkward, and even touching stories, many of which were inspired by the author's own experiences. The cast of characters filling the pews at First Church keep Elmo on his toes and more than a little bewildered at times. Woven throughout Elmo's adventures is a hundred-year-old mystery he's determined to solve and even a chance at romance along the way. McMillian Moody's fast-paced, laugh-out-loud novel will bring a smile to even the most backslidden amongst its readers. - OBT Bookz

Includes Special Features: Cast of Characters, Deleted Scenes, Elmoisms, and an Interview with author McMillian Moody.

"Do yourself a huge favor, order Ordained Irreverence". Pete Wilson author of Plan B.

One reviewer wrote, "I have now sailed through the first few chapters of your book, and I am SHAKING with laughter. Maybe this is a Monty Python moment where you have to be in a certain mood to stomach, or enjoy "THE HOLY GRAIL", but your book has caught me in such a convulsive moment.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote