View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 10:40 PM   #21
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Hm... what's left? RTF support? ePub?
Not much left, ebook conversion-wise.

I like the idea of an epub converter, but I don't have any code which could convert epub2imp, nor any source for epub ebooks. This will change in the near future, though, so I'll put this one on hold for now. Any takers in the meantime... please...

I was toying with a .txt converter for Project Gutengerg files, but can't bring myself to accept the automated conversion when I see the wonderful results our regulars here can achieve after much effort!!! With .rtf, there would have to be a site, easily accessible via internet, whose links end in .rtf and [content-type] is distinct! I guess, just knowing the file extension is .rtf should suffice, though ...

Any other thoughts/requests (other than cbz ).
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote