View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 09:31 PM   #18
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
I assumed it was Sigil because it happened on three different files one after the other. All three opened with errors according to Sigil. I could not correct two of the errors because I could not find them. I spent considerable time looking but had to give up. I have never known it before. When I went back to the previous 7.2 version all was well.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote