View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 07:27 PM   #10
Cheerful Hamster
Cheerful Hamster has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenCheerful Hamster has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenCheerful Hamster has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenCheerful Hamster has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenCheerful Hamster has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenCheerful Hamster has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenCheerful Hamster has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenCheerful Hamster has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenCheerful Hamster has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenCheerful Hamster has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenCheerful Hamster has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle 5 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamisertvurdu View Post
As I know, Sony will release an 13.3 inch reader next year but I think they will set a price around $400-$500, which seems a bit expensive for me.
The last I heard, the Sony was supposed to be released this year. Has this changed? And this is the first mention I've seen about a price, although I remember some speculation about that price range being optimistic.
Cheerful Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote