View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 11:26 AM   #13
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
I don't have a Glo but I do have an Aura and on the whole I'm quite happy with it. I've yet to have any problems with the hardware or software and I can only assume that the Glo is just as good. I think Kobo owners tend to be a pretty passionate bunch which is both good and bad. If you want to see the bad just watch them fight in whatever the latest firmware thread is. If you simply want to organise your books and read then you'll be fine. If you want toI turn your books into a wall of tiny text with absolutely no line spacing whatsoever then you may have to look elsewhere.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote