View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 08:50 AM   #11
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchkitten View Post
Also, the Nook is horrid for organizing books and doesn't integrate with Calibre so it would be nice to have that feature as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I know you said that you're not really interested in the Kindle, but I really would consider the Kindle Paperwhite. It has a great "reading time" feature which shows you the time left to finish either the current chapter or the current book, and it's trivial to convert between ePub and the Kindle's KF8 format using Calibre. The firmware is rock solid with no real bugs, and Amazon's support is second to none. Plus, of course, Amazon have the best bookstore around.
I currently have a Paperwhite and I wouldn't recommend it to the OP as it doesn't work very well with Calibre collections (series/shelves).

I am looking to replace my PW and am waiting to see the specifications of the upcoming Sony T3 and new 6" Kobo. My previous Sonys (300,350,650) have always been a pleasure to use and integrate very well with Calibre. Although if the T3 turns out not to be front lit, then I will choose the Kobo.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote