View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 11:01 AM   #71
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I keep meaning to mention that there is another plug-in for OpenOffice and LibreOffice called Writer2EPub - and you can talk about it right here on MR. I've never used it, so I can't speak for its results, but a quick glance at the website shows that it does offer optional breaking by heading levels 1, 2 and 3, and is supposed to be compatible with LO v4.

It looks to me like writer2xhtml offers more control, but that's only useful if you can get it to work. I will drop a note here if I hear anything from the developer of writer2xhtml.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote