View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 08:21 AM   #67
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
It's installed, I've got a whole load of extra export file types (including ePub). When I hit save, though, it just saves. There's no extra dialogue. All the options are in the main Tools->Options dialogue, but I can't see any option to control how the ePub is split.

It sounds like I've got a different version, but I'm pretty sure I've installed the latest one. Initially I got it from extensions.libreoffice.org, but then, thinking that I'd not got the latest, I got it from writer2latex.sourceforge.net. When I installed that one, it told me it was the same version as the one I already had installed.
I found this link which appears to be suggest the problem may be an incompatibility between LO v4 and Writer2Latex (I'm still using LO v3.6). That link also offers a patch, or you may like to look at this link which offers a note about stability and a different patch.

There doesn't appear to have been much word from the main developer on the forums for a year or more. I'll try the email address that I had for him and see if he's responding on that.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote