View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 07:09 AM   #36219
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Looking forward to the next few weeks. From Monday I'll be dog and housesitting for two and a half weeks. After six weeks of getting up early and cleaning every single day I need a bit of a break and some distance. That doesn't mean I won't be helping, but it won't be from 8 am until 6 pm and another couple of hours after dinner anymore.

Monday I'm taking my first day off in one and a half months. They'll be leaving early in the morning, I'll probably go over around 9 am, drop some things off, go to the supermarket and then take it easy the rest of the day.

It's right in time because it's been getting harder and harder to go on at the current pace for me.
This sounds like a good plan. I'm glad you are still doing the housesitting, at least this year. I am SURE you need to be away from the shop for a bit, even if it is just sleeping somewhere else at night. Enjoy your break!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote