View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 12:48 PM   #39
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
There is no objectivity possible when discussing emotional triggers.
One person's "deeply offensive" is the next person's shrug.

Me, I am under no delusion of having any specific importance to either government or big business--plus, having held security clearance I know the government already knows everything of relevance about me--so I'm more concerned about private criminals than public scoundrels. And more about price-fixers than over-eager sales staff, online or off.

To each their own.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote