View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 04:21 AM   #25363
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I have had ALL sorts of opinions, mostly winding up along the lines of "hey! you're f'ed up! take this pill!" tired of pills

I'm happy with what this guy is doing and in less than a week can tell there are differences. I am simply a sad panda because I can no longer drink my beloved green, honey, & ginseng tea. no green tea a'tall in fact. I must seek out lotus and chrysanthemum tea
No suggestions, I'm afraid, as I've never gone down that route (the nearest I have got is an Osteopath and a Chiropractor), but if it is doing some good, then it's worth hanging in there for a while. Good luck .

Black coffee.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote