View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 04:12 PM   #292
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
Fifty Shades of Grey had no "enhancement" when it went from self- to corporation-published. Both versions were identical, with the same mistakes. The only difference was in price.
Read more carefully what I say. I have never said that the number of not-really good books decreases. The point is that I and many others want to read the best books possible. We are not interested in just OK books.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote