View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 02:44 PM   #289
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Also if anyone is looking for a particular genre/recommendations, feel free to ask me. If I know the genre and know any decent indie books, I'll happily recommend them. It doesn't mean our tastes will coincide, but in general, I can at least tell you if the plot holds together and if a book is or isn't riddled with typos. Then you can at least have a place to start if you're looking to try an indie or borrow one, etc. That's what the whole GR group is for. There are some other readers on that group who are better read than I am in some of the genres. And yeah, you'll find we slip out and talk other books too. Because really it's all about good books, not how they are published.

If you don't want to discuss the whole thing in public, feel free to PM me. I'll help point people where I can.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote