View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #51
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Some authors I enjoyed (and whose books were well formatted and practically free of spelling/grammar errors):

Patricia Ryan (Still Life with murder)

There's life outside the big publishers...
For what it's worth, Patricia Ryan's mystery series that included Still Life With Murder was actually published by one of the traditional publishers under a pseudonym P.B. Ryan. She released her own ebooks when she was legally able to.

I've been happy to buy reissued ebooks that otherwise look self-pubbed, but had originally been through traditional review/editing.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote