View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 08:17 PM   #5
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abeonis View Post
I am not looking for a black or grey technique to achieve this or anything that could impact the quality of my eBooks.

Another solution could be to direct prospects to a web page that includes my sample. I exluded this option because you send your prospects far away from the "Buy with 1 click" button.

I understand that if each of us send a sample, it will generate additional costs for Amazon. Maybe the option to send our own sample should be considered a paid service, amazon margin is safe and we could include it in our advertising budget. Just a thought.
I suspect that Amazon's entire CSR staff would leap off a building if this were implemented. They are already not ecstatic about the authorial customer support burden.

And they get this request a LOT.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote