View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 07:12 PM   #10
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
In addition to Smashwords, Kobo (look for Epub DRM Free in the product description on the lower right) and Baen, many smaller sci-fi publishers sell Epubs as non-DRM'd direct downloads. Some of my recommendations:

Weightlessbooks.com

DriveThruFiction.com

RobotTradingCompany.com

Solaris books

DragonMount.com (site of Brandon Sanderson, has all of the Tor DRM-free books)

Blacklibrary.com (Games Workshop's house vendor, Warhammer and Warhammer 40K)

BookViewCafe.com

ClosedCircle.com

Look for Diane Duane's site

Paizo publishing sells its Pathfinder novels and short stories as DRM-free -- reminiscent of D&D-style epic fantasy

Jack Vance's official site

ReAnimus press (many classic sci-fi authors)

WildSide press

I'm sure I've overlooked a bunch of good small presses, too.
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote