View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 10:55 AM   #68
geekspertise
geekspertise has met Morla.geekspertise has met Morla.geekspertise has met Morla.geekspertise has met Morla.geekspertise has met Morla.geekspertise has met Morla.geekspertise has met Morla.geekspertise has met Morla.geekspertise has met Morla.geekspertise has met Morla.geekspertise has met Morla.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by domani7 View Post
Update!

So I contacted the Credit Card. Then a day or so later Kobo DOES in fact contact me with return instructions and they give me a shipping address. I just have to pay for shipping it back to them, with insurance. I mail it according to the instructions and give Kobo the tracking number, and for the time being I cancel the dispute with the credit card. [But I will not hesitate to open it up again!]

I hope it all works out and I can stop worrying about this mess soon.
Kobo didn't take me seriously until I informed them that I'd filed a dispute with MC. In my case, they also offered me prepaid return shipping, because I've been going back and forth with them for a month. However, they promised all of this two days ago, and I've yet to receive a tracking number or any other pertinent information, so I'm still not holding my breath.
geekspertise is offline   Reply With Quote