View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 10:04 AM   #66
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbooker View Post
Exactly the reason why I might buy a Boox ! I will follow your progress closely.
What will be the operating system for which you want a remote monitor?

there is a vnc port here around.
I guess that Seaniko7 efforts into porting a 'normal' linux distribution like debian or ubuntu will bring us also an X server.
With an X server you can launch graphical applications from a linux machine to the M92 but then....you'll launch them directly.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote