View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 06:45 AM   #407
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymohr View Post
I would suggest taking the card out, powering OFF and then ON.
When you are back at the Home screen, put the card back in and see if you get the processing message.

I realize that if you have a LARGE collection on the SD card this may take some time but it is probably the best next step.

If it still doesn't recognize the books:

1. Try another SD card with a few books if you have one available.
2. Make sure you have a copy of the books on the SD card and reformat and re-copy the files. I understand the Kobo puts some files on and maybe some file has been corrupted.

Beyond that you will have to hope someone with more knowledge of the idiosyncrasies of SD cards can help you.

Larry
I had to do a factory reset with the card out. Surprisingly it didn't take that long for it to process
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote