View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 05:29 AM   #406
larrymohr
Zealot
larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.

Device: Samsung S6 tab, Kobo Sage, AURA One, Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittybye View Post
The reader sees the disk, but not the books. And the card was formatted before, after I fixed another problem I was having it's worked perfectly. It's not the disk or the formatting.
I would suggest taking the card out, powering OFF and then ON.
When you are back at the Home screen, put the card back in and see if you get the processing message.

I realize that if you have a LARGE collection on the SD card this may take some time but it is probably the best next step.

If it still doesn't recognize the books:

1. Try another SD card with a few books if you have one available.
2. Make sure you have a copy of the books on the SD card and reformat and re-copy the files. I understand the Kobo puts some files on and maybe some file has been corrupted.

Beyond that you will have to hope someone with more knowledge of the idiosyncrasies of SD cards can help you.

Larry
larrymohr is offline   Reply With Quote