View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 03:31 AM   #143
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
Front-lighting works well for dim lighting conditions, but doesn't work as well as a clip-on light for darkness. so I'm still in a holding position.
I really do not get why you might be thinking this.
I have the Onyx Firefly and I use it all the time in complete darkness. It is perfect.
The great thing about it is that lighting your reading surface is no longer something that demands or takes attention. It simply is just there.
It is wonderful not to have to fiddle around with external light solutions anymore.
The reader has become a self contained unit that provides you with everything you need for reading. Believe me.... It is brilliant.
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote