View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 09:26 AM   #59
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
For the record: solicitation through a website/forum's private messaging system is unacceptable to me (from someone I've had no previous interaction with). I liken it to a salesman cold-calling me at dinner-time. I won't hate you or anything, but that's a stalkery deal-breaker right there.
You are much more forgiving than I am. I not only hate them, but curse them and their descendants to the N'th generation with festering ear boils. It's quite fortunate for those cold-callers that I do not have video calls, lest my Stare of Death eradicate the entire call centre.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote