View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 07:18 PM   #54
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
True. I have noticed on my cozy group that some people will rec the same 5 books over and over--no matter what the requested type of book is. I've been on there long enough that I know they aren't authors. Come to think of it, there's a couple of readers on Kboards that do it and they are not authors either.
Just try asking for stand-alone SFF recommendations and watch how quickly an omnibus edition of a series shows up.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote