View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #14
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
We are talking about international shipping, and the Aura's are generally coming within the time frame that were promised. When I order from Amazon US, the time can range from a week or so, to 14 business days. Amazon does its own fulfillment. Kobo's US fulfillment provider has failed in many ways, but the time does not come as any huge surprise.
I'm not talking about the shipping time; I'm talking about the length of time that Kobo let the orders sit without doing anything. Mine sat around for nearly 2 weeks, and other buyers had waits nearly as long. And then there's the fact that Kobo's shipping process involves losing orders and then finding them again.

Sorry, but this was a high profile launch with a highly anticipated ereader. They don't get points for best effort. On this level it's pass/fail and Kobo has failed.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote