View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #106
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I have uploaded a new version. There is something strange with the lists. If I create a document with the lists manually or in the test document remove the list and then reapply the list, the function works fine. It seems that there is something not quite right, but I cannot make the distinction in Word as it is now. The only advice I can give is to check your lists afterwards. Perhaps I will find a fix later.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote