View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:30 AM   #4
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Yes. I have done it with my first book. You need to first get your book on Amazon, and then use Smashwords or others to get your book in to Apple, and B&N for free. Those 2 stores seem to be key. Next you get as many people as you can to report the price to Amazon through there "have you seen this cheaper?" link. After a highly unpredictable and variable amount of time Amazon will then price match Apple and B&N to make the book free. Mine has been free since May 2010 via this method.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote